The type of equipment for domestic kitchen largely depends on what the family likes cooking and the method of cooking. On the other hand, equipments for restaurant kitchen depend on what is contained in the menu. Besides having numerous equipments in the market, both restaurant as well as domestic kitchens should contain at least 95 percent of the equipment in the list below:
1. Fryers: currently, you can find deep fryers with baskets.
2. Toaster: this can also come in contact with an oven.
3. Skillets: currently, you can get skillets with their lids.
4. Coffee maker
5. Colander: this is been used to drain pasta and washing veggies.
6. Food processor
9. Chopping boards
Ideal Websites To Purchase Kitchen Equipments
You can buy various equipments depending on your needs on various websites. Below is a list of safe website you should consider:
• www.tigerchef.com: the site has quality and variety of equipments.
• www.brugman.ca: the site contains variety of domestic and restaurant equipments.
• www.equippers.com: in this site, there are sellers with 40 and above years of experience.
• www.restaurantequipment.com: the site has various suppliers of most quality brands.
• www.ckitchen.com: the site contains 200,000 and above suppliers of quality restaurant equipments.
Factors To Consider When Purchasing Equipments
1. Brand: make an investigation from friends and on online blogs on the best manufactures of the equipments.
2. Size of the equipment: purchase equipments that will well fit in your kitchen.
3. Price: consider buying equipments that are economical and agrees with your budget. Do not go for low quality equipments at a low price because they are not economical.
4. Installation procedure: consider equipments with straight-forward installation procedure.
5. Durability: consider high quality equipments that are durable and economical.
6. Maintenance cost: go for equipments with low maintenance cost.
Arranging Kitchen Equipments
Consider the following tips when arranging your equipments:
1. Match colors by installing appliances in places where they blends well with the existing color.
2. Ensure all equipments are reachable.
3. Consider a kitchen island and place it where you can keep equipments with ease.
4. Allow a convenient space for all equipments